Tikaani

Tikaani
The mascot of Prism*Song

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How to ride COTA and Imbolc blues

I did a social story project for my job I finished it last night and turned it in today I think it did well there are something that I want to fix but other than that I really like how it turned out.
I hope all the parents here can use it for their kids :3


In other news. I had an epic meltdown ): the kind in which I am incoherent and sobbing. I lost my cellphone on the road I found it but I was all DDDD: for twenty mins. I missed my ritual as well so I am kinda glum too. I'm probably going to eat something and write hopefully a distraction would be good.

1 comment:

  1. (((big hugs)))

    Good job on the video; it should be helpful not just to the students, but to the parents as well who would and will find the prospect of allowing their kids that kind of independence.

    It was incredibly scary when the bright boy began to ride the rural bus to and from the center, but it is a curb to curb service, so we didn't have to worry about him being able to notice when it was his stop as they pull right up to his destination and let him know.

    ReplyDelete