Tikaani

Tikaani
The mascot of Prism*Song

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I am so damn floored right now

I am beyond impressed today. Just beyond impressed. 

You. You guys are amazing just simply amazing. Thank you so much the generosity I gained and all of you that posted my chip-in on your blogs. 

Thank you again. 

Right now I sent the money to the bank I will show up around Fri or Sat. Hopefully by then I can go out and get the seroquel and get back on the meds I need to keep stable. 

Thank you  for showing me that not everyone are selfish douchemonkeys thank you. 

I'll draw something later tonight in thanks. 

2 comments:

  1. Goodness, I'd have done it just not to be called a selfish douchemonkey. :-) I'm glad you were able to get the funds you need to take of your medication needs.


    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have some faith in humanity.

    ReplyDelete